Sunday, November 15, 2009

What do I believe?

I believe in the power of people to make a difference.  I believe all people can and want to learn.  I believe I have a lot to learn.  I believe children are great teachers.  I believe I found my calling.  I believe I am not good enough.  I believe I can be better. I believe there's a better way.  I believe we are in a hurry.  I believe my parents want the best for me and were mostly right most of the time.  I believe being a parent is the hardest and most important thing I will ever do.  I believe my children believe in me.

I believe ........

What do you believe?

1 comment:

  1. I believe in God; I believe I have a wonderful life; I believe I have made a difference; I believe in my children; I believe I am a good mother, wife, grandmother; I believe in family; I believe in learning something new each day; I believe there is no reason to be unkind to someone; I believe in love for each other and showing it; I believe making a positive difference in someone's life is important;I believe I can always be better tomorrow than I am today; I believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ as a basis for my life and a successful society.

    ReplyDelete